2017 PEBBLE BEACH CONCOURS D’ELEGANCE
ONLINE MEDIA REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Thank you for your continued interest in covering the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
Media credentials for the 2017 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance are available to media members representing reputable media organization as well as freelancers with an excellent portfolio.
These credentials grant media members access to most public and press events held at Pebble Beach Resorts during Pebble Beach Automotive Week. They also grant you access to our onsite Media Center, which will be located in 2017 just across from Casa Palmero and very near the tennis courts of The Beach & Tennis Club, about a block away from the primary public entrance to the concours show field.
Media credentials will be distributed at the onsite Media Center, as will important press information, images and video clips. Press conference will also take place in this center, and it offers wireless Internet access, a few wired computer workstations, work tables with electrical access, charging stations, lockers (bring your own lock to ensure security), a lounge area, and periodic snack and beverage service. Hours of the center for 2017 will be 9 am to 6 pm Tuesday through Saturday, and 7 am to 8 pm on Concours Sunday.
Here's the Media Credential application link:
1. Please note that we request that all applicants from a media outlet apply together, appointing one person as primary contact.
2. Please note that you may need to add links or upload files, so be prepared for that. Any journalist granted credentials in the past must provide proof of past coverage. And any freelancer requesting credentials for the first time must provide a letter of assignment from a media organization and links to their coverage of events similar to the concours.
3. You will also need to agree to the following Rules and Regulations:
- Any right granted to media to cover the Concours does NOT include the right to film or stream the awards ramp show. These rights are retained by the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance and its primary broadcast/streaming partner. Limited b-roll clips will be made available to other media groups for their use.
- The use of unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) over PBC property is expressly forbidden. The use of any jibs, sliders, ladders and equipment carts on the event show field also requires permission via PBC’s prior written consent.
- To avoid potential safety issues, media members will not be allowed on the show ramp, before, during or after the show. Postshow interviews with the winner will take place at the base of the ramp immediately after the winner is announced.
- Liability insurance coverage in the amount of $1 million is required for all media members. This is often included in business policies, or can be added for a minimal fee.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our media staff in the office at 831.622.1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org