One of the top global events attended by the "superrich" each year.Wealth reporter Robert Frank
in The New York Times
The Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance celebrates attention to detail, a commitment to excellence and the resulting pleasure to be found in what is, quite simply, the best.
Each year the Concours draws together tens of thousands of the world’s automotive enthusiasts. Famed designers, racing greats, captains of industry and a multitude of media representatives covering automotive and lifestyle trends are all a part of the mix.
Classic cars are displayed with the beauty of Pebble Beach as their backdrop. Concept cars, prototypes and the very latest models are often unveiled on the upper lawn of The Lodge at Pebble Beach. And paired with the Concours, there are auctions and sales, as well as special exhibitions of art and automobilia.
• The Pebble Beach Concours is widely regarded as the premier collector car event in the world.
• Over 15,000 spectators, collectors, and industry leaders attend the event on Concours Sunday, and approximately 50,000 are onsite during Pebble Beach Automotive Week.
• Participants and spectators are often drawn from the top echelons of society, and they come to us from around the nation and the globe.
• The Concours is covered annually by close to 1,200 media members, many of which represent major broadcast, print and online outlets covering news related to not only the automobile, but technology and style and finance.
• The Concours draws over 60 automotive and luxury goods sponsors, and it has an exceptional sponsor retension rate.
• The Concours is considered by corporate presidents and CEOs as the premier business-to-business networking event on their calendar—and many host their top clients here.