CONCOURS MEDIA CREDENTIALS
If you believe you qualify for media credentials to the 2019 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, please fill out a formal media credential APPLICATION.
All applications will be screened and only qualified media members will be credentialed. Please do not apply unless you fall into one of these categories:
- Working journalists with well established and well recognized media organizations (your name must be listed on the organization's printed masthead or as staff on its website)
- Freelancers with strong portfolios who are on assignment for a media organization (samples and a letter of recommendation will be required)
- Media organizations or individuals working for or with one of our participating sponsors (a letter or approval from the sponsor will be required)
- Influencers with a dedicated following (at minimum, 100,000+ followers)
- Media requesting to film on site for televised shows or movies must already have a distribution outlet. We do not allow media to film on site for shows that are still on spec.
We will respond to all timely requests via email in approximately two weeks.
If your request for credentials is approved, you will be able to pick up your credentials at the Concours Media Center at Pebble Beach beginning Wednesday, August 14. Your credential provides you with access to the Concours itself, related events including our press conference, and full use of our onsite concours media center.
OUR ONSITE MEDIA CENTER
The location of our onsite concours media center is still to be determined for 2019.
This media center offers press information, free WiFi, a multitude of work stations, and lockers (available on a first-come first-served basis, bring your own locks). Coffee, tea, water and light snacks are available throughout the week, and a light lunch is served on Concours Sunday.
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Wednesday, August 14, through Saturday, August 17
6:00 am – 8:00 pm on Concours Sunday, August 18
OUR ONLINE DIGITAL MEDIA CENTER
Photos and Videos for use by the media in news/editorial coverage can be downloaded from our online Digital Media Center: www.theconcours.com
We look forward to working with you!