Health & Safety at The Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
The Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance is held at Pebble Beach Resorts whose policy related to COVID-19 and the Delta variant is in line with the county, state, and federal regulations. As the situation evolves throughout Pebble Beach Automotive Week, our team is closely monitoring the situation and will share any changes to your experience.
The following increased safety measures will be in effect from Wednesday, August 11 through Sunday, August 15:
- Employee Mask Policy: All employees and volunteers will be required to wear masks at all times (indoors and outdoors), unless eating or drinking.
- Guest Mask Policy: All participants, guests, judges, and vendors will be required to wear a mask indoors (unless eating or drinking) and strongly encouraged to wear a mask while on the event fields.
- Signage and Mask Giveaway: At every event venue and building entrance, we will have signage stating our mask policy and will hand out complementary masks to individuals who do not have one.
- Show Field: The Concours Sunday show field will expand to include the 17th hole (in addition to the 18th) to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Refunds: In addition to expanding our show field and limiting attendance, we have also changed our ticket policy to offer full refunds upon any request. We want to make certain that every individual is free to make their own decision regarding whether they feel safe being here.
- Group Communication: We are working with all corporate hospitality planners to ensure they communicate our mask policies and emphasize to their customers the importance of getting fully vaccinated before traveling.
- Sanitization: Sanitizer stations will be placed at multiple locations on the event fields.
View our entire Health & Safety Protocol here.